Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Today's Events

Last night Mallory had a relapse of her most recent illness. She vomited during the night and awoke to having MORE diarrhea. She was also picking at her ears. Instead of going to the eye clinic, I made an appointment with our local pediatrician. I am so glad that I did! Mallory has a sinus infection, an ear infection and it is suspected that she has strep throat. They didn't swab her for the strep because she was already guaranteed an antibiotic for the other infections. It is suspected because her taste buds can be easily seen on her tongue. It seems that strep also causes diarrhea and vomiting.

I rescheduled the eye appointment for sometime next month. I cannot remember the exact date but I have it written down at work. I spent the morning with her and took her to the doctor. Daniel relieved me at about 12:30. I went to work as he was leaving work.

1 comments:

Anna T. Ham said...

Isn't this layout pretty? I think it is one of my all time favorites!