Friday, May 29, 2009

The Raulerson's Have Landed

Here is a video of when the Raulerson's pulled in. They came to the door carrying their suitcases. We are anxiously awaiting Grandma's arrival. In my opinion she can't get here soon enough.

I went to the doctor on Thursday. I have a sinus infection (surprise, surprise) but my knee looked good. He took x-rays and advised me to not run for 3-6 months. The doctor also suggested that I avoid wearing high heels. He said the thing about the heels after he looked at my shoes!! I wonder how well you know me. If you know me well, you will know that I probably won't follow this advice. At least not completely. Since I have trimmed down my running time, my knee hasn't bothered me much. I just thought I would have it checked while I was in the office.

The doctor also started me on B12 shots due to my lack of energy.

0 comments: