

Here are 2 pictures that I wanted to share with you. The first is of me and Krystial right before we made our grand entrance. The photo was taken by Daniel. I really like this picture because I have a similar photo of us on my wedding day.
The second is of me and Mal making a toast. Mallory got ready with me and the rest of the bridesmaids. Before we started dressing, Karina, Krystial's sister, opened a bottle of champagne. We all made toasts, and Mallory clinked glasses with everyone too.
Does any child (who has a lot and does a lot) realize how lucky they are?????
Tomorrow we are taking Mallory back to the eye clinic in Jacksonville. It is a follow up. I think they want to ensure that her new glasses are adequate and that her vision isn't digressing.
I will keep you informed.
I have also scheduled myself a medical appointment. I rarely go to the doctor but it is time for a physical, to have my knee looked at, and most importantly, I think I have a sinus infection that needs immediate attention! My appointment is on Thursday morning. I truly plan on keeping this appointment!
Aunt Peggy--I would have posted a picture of me sleeping except Mallory took 68 pictures. I didn't feel like sorting through them. I just deleted them.
3 weeks ago

1 comments:
Beautiful matron of honor, beautiful bride!
Post a Comment