Sunday, January 10, 2010

Thanks to Everyone

I had a great birthday. In fact, I almost forgot that I turned another year older! Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.

Tomorrow is another work day=( Our secretary will be out so I will be answering the phones while working on some evaluations. At least I have a job and my job could be a lot worse.

The meeting at school was like the others. Nothing too bad but still depressing. Mallory still refuses to do her work and still requires a lot of redirection. I will be talking some more with the special ed. coordinator because I am still a little confused regarding future action. I know they want a copy of her recent hearing and vision exams but I am not 100% certain about current services and future accommodations. I really wish I could home school her.

1 comments:

Janice said...

Hey happy belated birthday!