While in Atlanta, I met up with my older
cousin, Dan, and his son Matthew. I haven't seen Dan since 2005 and I had never met Matthew before. We enjoyed a dinner together and discussed all of the family business.
Tomorrow we are going to Savannah for Mallory's last post op appointment. She will have another hearing exam and a simple check up. This appointment was originally scheduled for 12/22 but as you recall, I was in the hospital that day.
I have hired a tutor for Mallory. Mallory will receive 2 thirty minute sessions per week. I was hoping for 3 but was only offered 2. The tutor is a reading specialist at another local elementary school and she is (or was, I can't remember) the Student Support Team Coordinator as well as the RTI director of the school. She seems very experienced and qualified. Keep your fingers crossed, pray, send good vibes, etc.!
3 weeks ago

3 comments:
Those are good qualifications for Mallory's tutor. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. I know it is so frustrating, please don't let it get you down. :)
I am sure Mallory will benefit from having tutor.It was good to see the picture of you with Dan and Matthew I wish I could see all of you,
Who looked like a cow?
Post a Comment