Friday, November 27, 2009

Our Thanksgiving

We had a great time. Most importantly, Mallory seems to be back to normal. Today she has not complained of pain nor has she asked for any pain medication. In fact, she chased Tinkerbell all morning and requested to eat at Ryan's tonight.

To help Mallory feel better, we got down our Christmas decorations. Big mistake: She thinks its Christmas NOW. For the past 2 nights she has asked if Santa is coming. She also wants to make cookies--to leave for him.

As a get well soon surprise, I bought her a new 4ft pre-lit PINK tree. Mallory loved it--while it was in the box--but continues to call the "big" tree hers.

Jeez, when will I ever learn???

1 comments:

Anna T. Ham said...

I forgot to mention that the cakes and pies were awesome. Mallory and I ate an insane amount and I felt it today while running. I LOVE holidays.