



Day 3 was nearly the same as the previous day. We got up, ate breakfast and headed to the beach. The first picture is of Mallory playing in the sand. This year she spent more time in the sand but still preferred the water.
The second picture is the view from my chair. I thought you would want to see it!
After the beach, we went to find lunch. We ate at a nearby Greek restaurant. The food was excellent. Daniel got hot wings, which he said was really good, Mallory got a grilled cheese sandwich for $6.50 (at least she ate most of it) and I ordered a pizza. The pizza was awesome and we had the leftovers for dinner.
In the late evening, we returned to the beach. Mallory played in the water and on the playground as we watched the sunset. Nothing is better than the sunset. I am seriously thinking about relocating to the beach once I retire!
3 weeks ago

1 comments:
Sounds like a good plan
Post a Comment