Sunday, July 5, 2009

Our Plans

I have booked a hotel. We will be leaving tomorrow evening, as soon as I get home from work. We will be in Savannah Monday night and most of the day Tuesday. We are hoping Mallory will be discharged on Tuesday, needing only outpatient care. Kristy has agreed to post to my blog while I'm gone. I am hoping she will announce surgery time, Mallory's medical status as she recovers and any other important information.

However, she told me that her internet connection is sketchy so by way of this post, I am asking Lealane to be my backup. Lealane, if needed, I will contact you regarding my sign-in information.

I am not dreading the procedure. I have faith in the doctor and know that everything will be okay. I'm concerned with how she will feel. I know she will be miserable and in pain for a few days and that I will not be able to make her feel better. I'm so used to Mallory running around that whenever she gets sick, I get really worried and sad. I hate seeing her not feeling good.

3 comments:

Aunt Peggy said...

I will be praying for both of you and will be watching your blog for updates. Hang in there!

The Sanders Family said...

I am happy to be the back-up. I hope Mal's procedure goes well and that you guys make it home safe.

Grandma Y said...

You can count on our prayers too. We will be anxiously waiting for news.