


Today Baby Bryce and Krystial met us at the beach. Mallory loves Bryce--as long as I'm not holding him. He fits in perfectly because he loves the beach and the water.
Mallory treats him just like a baby doll. She wants to hold him, kiss him, and play with him. As you can see in the third picture she likes to feed him to.
She also wants to leave him laying around whenever she is tired of him. She told us several times to leave him on the beach blanket so we (me, her, and Krystial) can go swimming together.
In the fourth picture, Mallory is lying on MY new beach chair. She keeps calling it hers and even suggested that I "sit in her lap" when I reminded her that it was my chair.
We stayed at the beach for a record time today. We were there for 4 hours. We normally leave between 2-3 hours.
Afterward, we went shopping. Today Mal was allowed to pick out new pajamas. I have started talking to her about her upcoming procedure. I told her that she could have new PJ's to go to the hospital in.
The movie, The Proposal, was really good. It was funny and romantic. I still want my hair to look like Sandra's, even though Lealane disapproves. 
3 weeks ago

2 comments:
Just thinking about the beach brings back lots of good memories.I'm glad you are having so much fun.
Hey Anna~ I'm not sure if you'll read this or not....I usually think that Mallory looks just like Daniel...but in the second picture where she is splashing water on baby Bryce, she looks just like YOU! It could be "your" profile! By the way, I love her 4th of July tshirt.
Post a Comment