Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Super Star




Sometime in early December, Mallory's school had a parent appreciation. Her class, combined with another, sang Christmas songs and served refreshments. I, of course went. I re-arranged my entire schedule (because I am a very important person at work) to watch my beautiful daughter perform. OMG, she is just like her Aunt Kristy. I was suspicious before but after seeing Mallory on stage, I am convinced! Mallory does not like crowds, she does not like unfamiliar people looking at her, and she especially doesn't like performing in front of a large audience, just like Kris. The entire time she had her fingers in her mouth and a grim expression. And if that wasn't the case, she had her arms crossed. She looked miserable. When she spotted me, she begged me to come get her (in front of everyone).

At least my child was the prettiest and I am sure one of the smartest.

0 comments: