


Mom came twice during the month of December. The first visit was to watch Kirsten in her very first dance recital.
The recital was awesome and Kirsten did an awesome job. She was so pretty and danced very well. We are really lucky that our girls have adopted their mothers' talents, brains, and beauty.
Mom came early Friday evening. We had dinner and a short visit with the Raulersons (Kristy had to get Kirsten to a full dress rehearsal). As you can see, it was a completely "princess" weekend. Starting on Friday night and all day Saturday, the girls wore princess dresses. This was sparked by Cadee's obsession. Little Danny, took everything in stride and wasn't bothered.
On Saturday morning, Krystial and I entered a 5K. The race was sponsored by my gym, the YMCA, also Krystial's employer. It was my very first 5K and I am not ashamed to admit that I came in DEAD last. I took many comments on my slow pace but Krystial assured me that everyone knew the truth. Right Lealane?????
3 weeks ago

3 comments:
I always wanted to run in a 5K, and now I am old and fat! You go girl!! Last place is still ahead of everyone who stayed at home and ate chips instead!!
I am compelled to explain. Krystial, at that time was 7 1/2 months pregnant. Being the awesome friend that I am, I kept pace with her.
Well, you know I was secretly thinking "Hmm. I would have expected better from Anna." :) I am even more proud of you now that I know what a great friend you are!
Post a Comment