

I arrived in town in time to pick Mallory up from school. Today at her school was community helper day. As you can see (in second photo), Mallory dressed up as a nurse. Her scrub top was lent to us from Aunt Krystial and she already had her doctor kit. I thought she was adorable.
The first picture is of her wearing her new hoodie that I bought from Gap. I left Wednesday morning to represent my agency at a conference on Jekyll Island. Thank goodness there was a mall that had a Gap. Otherwise the trip would have been a total waste. Just kidding, I attended some very interesting workshops resources for people with disabilities.
p.s. I hate kodak and will never again buy their product. I have repeatedly tried to enhance my photos but always get an error message and am closed out. Also, my pictures tend to be on the dark side. Just a tip.
3 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment