Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mallory's Field Trip



Today's Mallory's class visited a nearby fire station and a historical train depot in Waycross. The train depot also was supposed to be a pumpkin patch, however, I didn't see many pumpkins.

Being the totally awesome and much involved mother that I am, I met them at the train depot. When I arrived, Mallory instantly spotted me but didn't make a move toward me until I was close. She held my hand while we toured the depot and as we walked along a small trail.

The first picture is of Mal standing on the depot's rail. The second is of her and a few friends getting ready to play duck duck goose. After they played this game, they ate a picnic lunch, which was when I returned to work.

Tomorrow morning I am leaving to go to an agency convention. I will not return until Friday. I tried really hard to get out of it but was unsuccessful. I will suck it up and try to enjoy myself. After all, there is a nearby mall equipped with a Gap.

0 comments: