This is my all-time favorite picture of me and my friends. Every time I look at it, I smile. We have had so much fun together and I know that we will have more fun times.
Lealane is on the left, me, and then Krystial.
About 3 years ago we decided that we would plan a BFF getaway about once a year. The first year we went to a Bon Jovi concert in Tampa and stayed in a super nice hotel.
Last year we went to the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot. This picture was from that trip. I think it is safe to say that we all had a blast. I have never before been on a vacation where I kept going. We spent many hours in each park and we would go out at night to eat, shop and hang out. The event was in October and I thought the weather was perfect, not too hot and definitely not cold. Like Krystial and Lealane I ate and drank a lot (well Lealane didn't drink but only because she was pregnant). Lealane was our tour guide and directed us to all of the fun rides and shows. I can't remember the ride's name but Krystial and I rode one in Epcot that made us real sick. Lealane instantly recognized our nausea and gave us time to sit and recover. As well as she should since she failed to mention the deaths and heart attacks that the ride had caused BEFORE we got on. She told us about them as we were recuperating.
This past year Krystial and I went to another Bon Jovi concert. Lealane had to sit it out due to the birth of her second child, a son named Owen (see the link to her blog on the right). When I first started this blog I highlighted this event and shared some pictures.
Krystial is currently pregnant and is due on 2/15/08 and Lealane has her hands full with 2 small children. I'm not sure when we will get away again but I know we eventually will. I also think that it is Krystial's turn to choose a destination and she has already said she wants to go to the Keys.
3 weeks ago

1 comments:
This is one of my favorite pics, too! I'm all up for a trip to the keys in a year or so. BTW- the name of the ride that made y'all so sick was "Mission: Space". I'll never forget how miserable y'all were after riding that- how terrible!
Post a Comment