Which dress do you like better? I am searching for the perfect party dress for Mallory. Her birthday is coming up. Just click on the links below and vote by replying!
Dress # 1 (the cupcake with 3 stripes)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170245441567&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching
or
Dress # 2 (cake with bows)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170242877421&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching
3 weeks ago

7 comments:
Aunt Peggy likes the first one.
Both cute- but I also like the first one.
Received an e-mail from the GG's and they voted for the first too.
I wished you didn't have to have a google account to reply. I have checked my settings and seem to be unable to change it. Steve, do you know anything about this?
You don't have to have google account to reply. At the bottom of the comment page, click on Name/URL (Not Google/Blogger) and it will let you leave a comment.
Thank Lealane for me,please. G
Hi Anna,
Your work email blocked me. To answer your question, I use stat counter http://www.statcounter.com/
Also, I see you read Water For Elephants.
I like the first one.
Post a Comment