Friday, August 8, 2008

WANTED Blueberry dishes


My co-worker's nephew was selling gallons of blueberries. He needed the money to buy school clothes, so how could I resist?

Now we have a lot of blueberries but not a lot of recipes. If you have something good, please e-mail it or reply so we could try it.

In this picture, Mallory and I are making blueberry muffins.

2 comments:

Janice said...

Add 1 cup blueberries to your favorite cornbread recipe. I use 1cup self raising flour,1/2 cup cornmeal, 1 egg, 2 tablespoons oil, 1/2 to 1 cup milk. Bake for 40 minutes 350 degrees. You can put mixture in muffin tin and call it blueberry corn muffins.

Instead of cornmeal you can add 1 cup of oats to the one cup of flour.

Janice said...

I forgot the half cup sugar Anna. I put the dry ingredients together, make a well in center and add the liquids and then mix. I add the blueberries last.