This week Mallory brought home her first homework assignment. She was given a name plate and a note for me. The note strongly encouraged me to participate in my child's education by helping her learn the letters in her name and how to spell it. I am proud to say that I do participate in her education and have been for a while. As a result, Mallory already knows how to spell her name and she knows ALL letters in the alphabet-lower and upper case.
However, I am now a "peddling" parent. Currently, I am "peddling" cookie dough. I hope to hear from some of you (mom, Lealane, Krystial) regarding how many tubs you want and what kind. All proceeds go toward Daffodil Pre-School.
3 weeks ago

2 comments:
I'd love to buy some cookie dough. Is it "Little Lambs" cookie dough? If so, I know someone else who will buy some.
I left blueberry cornbread and blueberry oat bread recipes for you in your blueberry post.
Post a Comment