Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dance and Tumbling Class


Tonight was Mallory's first class and she was so excited!! Daniel brought her to my office and together we took her. On the way, I think Mallory started getting nervous. She kept saying things like, "I'm scared", "are you staying?", and "I don't know how to dance and turn flips." When we walked inside, she was hesitant but when the teacher started herding the class to an area upstairs, Mallory went along.

I left to go back to work and returned about 45 minutes later. Daniel, being the awsome dad, stayed to make sure she would be okay. When I came back, he said that she was having a blast. He reported that she was attempting to do some things and going wild during the rest of the time. I am sorry to say that Mallory has no coordination. Should I tell you which side of the family Daniel believes this trait comes from? At least she was the cutest and we know where she got that from!!!!

We learned a lot from this first class. For instance, I don't think Mallory has to wear panties under her leotard and we definitely need to use barrettes for her hair. To make the pantie situation worse, she kept pulling them down!! They were hanging out. I was a tiny bit embarrassed, not to mention her WILD hair.

When we arrived home, all 3 of us were starving. Luckily, I stopped at Chic-fil-a. Mallory ate 6 nuggets and nearly all of her french fries. I ate my entire salad and 4 nuggets and Daniel had a taco salad from Wendy's. We didn't even talk while we ate and Mallory even stayed in her seat!!

p.s. I tried to enhance the second picture but kept getting an error.

0 comments: