Started like our other Saturdays. Mallory awoke early and was anxious to get to Jerry J's. First, we gathered our library books, which sparked renewed interest. Here is a clip of Mallory reading.
I ate. Sometime between driving there and receiving our food, Mallory's stomach started hurting. She didn't eat the sausage, hash brown, or grits that she loves. She did feel like going to the library and chose 5 new books.
She really didn't feel good. She fell asleep while watching Finding Nemo. First, she never watches a movie and secondly, she never falls asleep before 2:00.
She didn't want to have her nails done. She stayed with Daniel while I went. They took a nap (Mal's second for the day) and when I returned I gave her more motrin. It didn't take long and she was feeling better. She hasn't stopped talking yet! I'm glad she is feeling better.
3 weeks ago

1 comments:
Tell Mallory I said "Nice job reading!"
Post a Comment