Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weekend at the Hamilton's

All items on the checklist were completed, except one. Nikon workers only work Monday-Friday--go figure. I cannot believe that they were not sitting around waiting for my call! Don't worry, I have the phone number and user guide in my purse. I intend to order a new cord tomorrow as soon as I get to work.

Tomorrow I will be going to the chiropractor. Last week, when I had my massage, the massage therapist asked if I had frequent headaches. I do but have always contributed them to stress and exhaustion. She said she could feel a vertebrae out of place and believes this is why I have so many headaches. She suggested I see a chiropractor so I am.

Mallory started tutoring last week. The tutor was impressed with Mallory's reading ability and I think will focus on math concepts--one on one correspondence.

Bacon flavored popcorn is the best! I highly recommend it. To make: use bacon grease to pop seeds on the stove top.

0 comments: