Saturday, February 20, 2010

Uneventul Saturday

Today started a little earlier than usual. Mallory was awake before Daniel got out of bed. I think she was up around 5:45. She requested pizza (from Friday night --Pizza Hut) at this ungodly hour. I guess she ate and at around 6:30am I made her come back to bed. I think she got up around 7:45 and I stayed in bed till 8:20 am.

We of course went to Jerry J's. She requested something different, "crumbled sausage inside a bowl of grits." I think this is the result of eating breakfast with Daniel last week. Its called a breakfast bowl. She ate fairly well. We went to the library and to one of Mallory's favorite stores--Dollar General.

We mopped the floors, put a few things away and folded laundry. Daniel came home and took her to his parents' house. They stayed there for several hours. While they were gone, I ran on my treadmill, read, and basically did nothing substantial.

It has been a good day. Tomorrow: church, lunch with the fam, and a weight lifting workout!

Congrats to Lealane and Krystial. They ran a 5k today and accomplished impressive times.

0 comments: