Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Question

Okay, this morning I carefully read the note from the school regarding Mallory's ADHD accommodations. The proposed meeting date is this Friday at noon. Due to work obligations, I am unable to attend. I called the responsible party and explained. I also told her that I will be in Jacksonville, Fl on 2/24 and out of town Thursday on 2/25. She agreed to call me back with a new time and date. The new time and date: Wednesday 2/24 at 4:00. Obviously I cannot make this appointment either--as I previously stated.

Remember I have very strong feelings toward these people.

Question: Wouldn't it be hilarious to let them wait for me on Wednesday and then when they call to ask if I'm coming say, "remember, I'm not in town." Petty I know and not helpful but it would serve them right!!!! Afterall, these people are supposedly educated. You would think they were capable of listening.

0 comments: