Mallory's eye exam took forever but her eyes have been checked. Not much change, lazy eye has gotten better but glasses are still needed. We got a new script so we will go shopping for some new glasses locally.
No, Daniel didn't take us out to eat nor did he allow us to shop long. We got to dash into Old Navy for about 15 minutes.
Mom is coming this weekend. Mallory is excited. I am planning on running a race with Lealane and Krystial on St. Simon's Island. I am a firm believer that "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should." Racing is torture to me and I don't enjoy it. That being said, I am DREADING the 15K that I am committed to on March 13.
3 weeks ago

3 comments:
Oh, Anna- you know that 15K is going to be awesome
15K? Are you people nuts?
:)
Lealane, I can already taste the vomit in my mouth!!!
Post a Comment