Sunday, January 3, 2010

Weekend News

Unfortunately there isn't a lot to report. Thursday night I had intended to go out but couldn't because I didn't have a baby sitter. Instead we went out to eat and was home by 7 and in bed by 10:30. Very boring.

Friday I cleaned all of our floors, washed dishes and ran 6 miles. Afterward, I met Lealane in town and we went to Valdosta, sadly this was the highlight of my weekend. We had a good time puttering around town and buying semi-useful stuff.

On Saturday morning, it was really cold and I was really tired from the day before. As usual, Mallory awoke early. She got up and washed more dishes (all by herself) and she fixed us breakfast. When I got up, Mallory had the dishes neatly stacked on the counter and bowls of cheerios set out. She also folded some laundry and had placed clothes hangers in several of Daniel's shirts. We ate our cereal and skipped our usual breakfast at Jerry J's. We stayed at home all morning and kept busy cleaning.

On Saturday afternoon Mallory spent the night with her Nana and Pappy. The house was peaceful and quiet. I went to the gym, attended spin class, hiked on a mean incline, and did a lower body workout. My legs are so sore that I couldn't run today.

Ate Sunday lunch with Daniel's family, napped with Mallory and have prepared a crock pot dinner for tomorrow. Dreading another work week and a busy Monday but no matter how bad tomorrow will be, it can't be as bad as being in the hospital.

I hope everyone had a good weekend.

1 comments:

Grandma Y said...

Glad to hear from you! Compared to my weekend, yours sounds pretty good.