Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Updated Health Status

As many of you know, I took a recent vaca to Satilla Regional Medical Center. This was an awful place and I do not recommend anyone visiting!

I was admitted on Sunday night and was released today at around 1:30. It was a very long 3 night and 2 1/2 day stay! The reason for my stay: severe dehydration and a bacterial infection that was causing A LOT of output.

Thankfully I am doing much better. For the first time in several days, I am managing to keep food down and can move without getting dizzy, sweaty, and passing out.

Please keep the rest of my family in your prayers because everyone else is getting sick too. So far, I am the only one who has dehydrated.

2 comments:

Aunt Peggy said...

I had no idea! I was getting angry because you haven't posted in awhile and I was going through blogspot withdrawals! I sure hope sickness for your family is over soon! Poor, poor you! Ummm.... Merry Christmas?

Grandma Y said...

I am so sorry to hear of all of the sickness you folks have been experiencing. Like Peggy I kept looking at your blog thinking surely I'd be seeing the Christmas pictures. Sure hope everyone will be well soon.