Well Mallory is nearly completed. I have ordered everything via Internet-again-and it is on its way. I will buy her a few small items but nothing worth mentioning.
Now what to get our parents........
Speaking of presents. I have to go to a work Christmas party. We are supposed to be playing that dirty Christmas game. The gift is supposed to be worth $10. It seems that this is a big deal in my program so I want to bring something good. Any suggestions?????
3 weeks ago

4 comments:
If it's supposed to be a good gift, how about a Starbuck's gift card or some Bath and Body Works stuff? If it's supposed to be a "funny" gift, how about a new toilet seat?
If it's supposed to be a good gift, how about a Starbuck's gift card or some Bath and Body Works stuff? If it's supposed to be a "funny" gift, how about a new toilet seat? (Personally, I prefer the good gifts.)
$10 worth of lottery tickets
You missed out on the Jewelry sale at the hospital annex last week they had very nice necklaces with glass pendants for $5.00 each.
We have the Twilight series in the library but I haven't tried them since I didn't think I'd like the vampire theme.
Post a Comment