Saturday, November 21, 2009

That Dam* Dog

Tinkerbell has chewed my camera cord into almost seperate pieces. I can no longer upload photos from the camera. Not sure if I will have to buy a new camera or if I could just buy a new plug.

Last night, our niece, Harlie spent the night. Mallory enjoyed having her and I got to sleep late this morning. As usual, we went to Jerry J's but Mallory didn't eat ANYTHING. In fact, her sausage patties are still in the refrigerator. I think her new med is causing the loss of appetite. Today was the first day that I was with her during the med's most active phase. I must admit, I don't really like it. She was so calm and slow moving that if I hadn"t known better, I would have thought she was sick.

This afternoon we went to a birthday party and we stopped by Kristy's and dad's. Everyone is doing fine except Kirsten. Kirsten has a terrible cold, cough, sore throat, and leg pains. So far she hasn't been to the doctor but may go tomorrow.

0 comments: