Thursday, September 17, 2009

Presents for a Princess





As with any birthday party, the birthday girl got a lot of presents. Top gifts included the lime green nail polish (thanks Lealane), a cell phone (yep, you read right), a monogrammed suit case, a new television, a MP3 player, a new DS game, and Memory.

Mallory got a lot of gifts. She is really lucky to have so many caring people in her life. I can't wait until she realizes this.

Daniel and I bought her the suit case, television, and cell phone. The suit case I got on clearance and the cell phone I bought so she would leave mine alone.

The television is serving its purpose. Mallory now wants to sleep in her bed--in the beginning. She also got a couple of movies so she has been picking one every night. However, she is still waking in the middle of the night and still crawls into our bed.

Since today is her actual birthday, Mallory picked out dinner. Per her request, I cooked sausage patties, cheese grits, and eggs.

We had birthday cupcakes for dessert. She also chose chocolate cupcakes and vanilla ice cream to take to school.

1 comments:

Aunt Peggy said...

Oh, to be a princess again!