Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hamilton News

1) While cleaning my closet, Mallory found her birthday stash. She told Daniel he couldn't look over there!

2) Mallory's birthday outfit arrived today. The pants are too big and I feel like Mallory is too young to say "I told you so." (remember, I wanted the green dress)

3) Daniel let Mallory cook the instant rice for dinner. She forgot to put water in it and the microwave and kitchen quickly filled with smoke. Thank God I was still at work!

4) Mallory is getting better at sounding out words. At least she always correctly sounds out the first letter. That's a start, right?

5) Started cleaning for Mallory's party.

6) My sister has an herniated disc and will be going to see a neurologist on 9/23.

7) Will be in Atlanta on 9/20-9/22 for work training. Apparently, with this program, I have to have special training to be an evaluator/case manager.

8) Ordered some new shoes from naturalizer.com. I am REALLY excited about them and I am positive they will make me look skinny in my tight jeans.

9) Daniel and I will be attending his 15 year class reunion on 9/19.

10) I have played, "who is coming to my birthday party" a hundred billion times. Mallory is really excited about it.

11) I LOVE the fact that some people think my mom will be swimming with the kids, per THEIR request. NOT EVEN!

2 comments:

knitwit said...

If the grandkids want me to swim and there is room in the pool for me AND it is not cold, I will swim!!!!

Janice said...

I had surgery two weeks ago; off work for 6 weeks. My mother is here with me. Recuperating is taking up my time and my mother is taking up my time. Getting better and better. Have been driving since last Friday so I am not house bound.