Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Hamilton House

Not much to report this weekend. On Friday, as previously mentioned, we went to Pizza Hut (Mallory's choice) and to the football game.

Saturday morning was the usual. Mallory awoke before me and was literally jumping up and down and yelling that she was "starving" and NEEDING to go to Jerry J's.

Later that afternoon, Uncle GG came over. He and Daniel watched football and I went to the gym. I had a hard workout that included running and swimming. Mallory stayed and played with the men. When I got home, I took a nap and had a brainstorm about Christmas. What do you think about a Disney vacation instead of a bunch of gifts??? We could leave on 12/23 and come home on 12/27.

Today I slept late. Mallory went to church, we went to lunch with Daniel's family, and came home. I prepared a chicken stew for tomorrow and have already packed Mallory's book bag and my gym bag. Ugh--the weekend flies by.

Bought a pumpkin fairy costume for Mal. Found it on e-bay. Grand total price: $15.00.

Mallory is selling cookie dough. It is $14 a tub and please contact via phone, e-mail, or a comment on this blog regarding how many tubs you want (mom, Lealane, Krystial, Kristy, etc..)

0 comments: