
Last night we attended Daniel's 15 year class reunion. I know, I can't believe Daniel is that old! He is definitely lucky to have married me, a much younger girl.
Although it was scheduled the same time that Georgia was playing, I think Daniel had a good time. He was able to monitor it while we were there.
Kristy helped with my make up and mom kept Mallory.
The weather has started to cool a little and I am looking forward to fall. All of our September birthdays have passed and we are now looking forward to Halloween. Mallory has already said that she wants to be a pumpkin. Any help locating a comfortable pumpkin fairy costume will be appreciated!
BTW, I used Mallory's birthday money to buy her a new DVD player to go with her new television. A big thanks to Papa Don, Grandma, and Natalee and Trent.
3 weeks ago

3 comments:
That's a really good picture of you
You look great- Daniel IS lucky!
Notice how he looks. Mom took 4 pictures of us. This was the best of him! He and Mallory take the same type of photo--AWFUL!
Post a Comment