


Yep, we started packing tonight. Mallory loves packing her suitcase. She gets it out of the closet and chooses shirts that she doesn't EVER wear, Christmas socks, and leotards instead of bathing suits=)
She was a good sport about the leotards so we were able to take those out and add her 4 bathing suits. I will have to wait until tonight to take away the shirts. I might let her keep the Christmas socks!
The plan is to leave tomorrow as soon as I get home from work. We will be staying the night at mom's and on Saturday Daniel and me will sleep late before finishing our journey. We are hoping to be in Clearwater by noon. I am really excited!
After this I am signing off. I will return on late Wednesday (Daniel's birthday) with Clearwater adventures!
I hope everyone will have a good weekend and an awesome week!
3 weeks ago

1 comments:
Sure wish Mallory could pack me into her suitcase. I know you will have a wonderful time. I will really miss visiting your blog!
Post a Comment