
Thank you Aunt Brandy. Daniel's step sister gave Mallory this very large pool. I'm not sure how big it is but it is 4ft deep. She loves swimming in it and can't wait for it to be ready again--in our yard.
Currently, it is being filled with water by 2 water hoses. We started filling it around 3:30 and it is only about a quarter full. Maybe not that much. (my math sucks).
Perhaps a birthday party doubled as a pool party will be in our future........
3 weeks ago

3 comments:
Aunt Brandy ROCKS! How exciting!
Nice pool! It looks very refreshing. I also have to make a "math" comment - just make sure that a quarter full is half of being half full and you'll be okay! : )
thanks Becky, but I actually knew what a quarter full means, after all, I went to Georgia Southern too! My problem is analyzing height vs volume, know what I mean????
Post a Comment