

Thanks Aunt Peggy for the books. Everyone loved them. As you can see, Mallory was flinging them everywhere. In the third picture, she is holding her favorite. I cannot tell you how many times we have actually read that book. There is nothing like finding a box on your doorstep.
You will also be pleased to know that Mallory has had several conversations with you on her pink Barbie phone. Don't get too excited, its nothing deep, more like, "hey whatcha you doing?" and "Can I call you back?"
We go for our last post op visit on 8/6/09. On that day, I think we will retest the right hear for hearing and schedule the left ear for surgery. I haven't gotten with my boss yet, but I would like to schedule it during fall break or Christmas break. I would prefer that Mallory not miss much school.
Speaking of school, Mallory's material list is OUTRAGEOUS! I'm guessing about $40 worth.
3 weeks ago

1 comments:
I look forward to the day when Mallory and I can have some "deep" conversations face to face!
P.S. Supply lists are terribly expensive. Be glad you don't have a lot of kids!
:)
Post a Comment