Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pool Party Fun





Yesterday we all went to a pool party. The girls had a blast!! As you can see, Kristy went swimming with the girls. I stayed alongside the pool, which worked out good because one of them had to use the bathroom every ten minutes.

All 3 girls are completely independent with some type of flotation device. Mallory is fairly brave. After eating a hamburger, she walked into the pool without her floaties. She bobbed up and down a few times before I jumped in, with my Reef flip flops and bathing suit cover on, to save her. When I got out, I was soaking wet but at least my child lived to tell the tale. She has done this with Daniel too. Its like she has no fear.

2 comments:

Grandma Y said...

Looks like great fun.Sure enjoy all the wonderful pictures. I wrote a comment on another entry but I see it didn't get posted. I was so thrilled to hear that Kirsten is using the blanket I made for her.

Anna T. Ham said...

Grandma, she brings that blanket every time she spends the night.