


Animal Scramble is a fun game where you tag animals. The game includes one big giraffe, which is the animal that does the tagging, and four small animals (these are the animals that you tag). The four small animals are supposed to be spread out and the giraffe tells you which animal to tag.
Last night Mallory and I played. I spread the 4 small animals throughout the house. For those of you who have visited us, you know our house is long. I had one animal in the laundry room, the parrot in the kitchen, the monkey in my bedroom, and the lion in the living room corner. It was so funny because she was running everywhere as fast as she could. She was a good sport and laughed the entire time. When it was my turn, she did the same thing. She hid the animals in four different rooms. I was running so much that I nearly became out of breath.
p.s. can tell how flat footed she is????? I wonder where she got that from?
3 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment