Monday, June 1, 2009

Decorating Cupcakes





To further celebrate Cadence's birthday, I made cupcakes. I made six, each child got one and Grandma got the 6th.

Everyone enjoyed this project, especially the birthday girl. I think she ate more frosting than what she used on her cupcake!!

We served the cupcakes after dinner. Everyone got the one they decorated. I put a candle on Cadee's and we sang to her. It was like she had two birthday parties!!!

2 comments:

Aunt Peggy said...

I am so envious of your mother and her FIVE beautiful grandchildren. They are each ADORABLE!!

Anna T. Ham said...

When they get together it is truly like one big LONG party. They love each other, enjoy playing with each other, and really have a lot of fun. I enjoy them and I like having them at the house. I just about have them trained to clean up before they leave. I know Addison would fit right in, if she isn't afraid of the chaos!