
Today I met Mallory and some of her class mates to tour their elementary school. The tour consisted of seeing the playground, lunchroom, library, art room, the music room and the gym. When we were told about the gym, Mallory said, "we have to work out to?"
We also saw all of the classrooms. After visiting the second classroom, I told her that this school didn't have any toys. She looked all around the room and realized that I was right. The bigger disappoint was when she realized what they did do, which was writing. I felt bad about pointing this out. I felt like I ruined her whole field trip. She totally understood what I was saying and what the expectations were next year.
Can you believe that she didn't want me to take her picture? I tried to explain that this was a very important and special event but she wasn't having it. At first I thought she was embarrassed by me but I quickly dismissed that crazy idea. After all, I am the COOLEST and HOTTEST mom around.
3 weeks ago

2 comments:
I missed a telephone call on my cell. Does anyone claim it? It was an out of town number.
Please tell Mallory that Aunt Peggy teaches kids even bigger than her, and we still have LOTS OF FUN without toys!
Post a Comment