Friday, May 8, 2009

The Bates: Our New Cousins

A few weeks ago, sometime in March, Kristy and I took our girls to mom's. While there, the Bates came for a visit. I told Mallory, Cadee and
Kirsten that they had some new cousins that were coming over to play. The new cousins: Kenny, Christopher, and Katie were kept busy with our little girls. Kirsten and Christopher especially hit it off.

Yes, Uncle John has a telephone! In fact, its a cell phone. I had e-mailed him a little while ago to ask something and instead of e-mailing back, he called me. We didn't talk long. Not sure if he will ever call me again because I think I tried to talk his ear off. Anyway, we had a nice conversation and he sounded just like I remembered. I bet even looks the same too.

When Mallory heard me call him Uncle John, she started asking for Papa John's pizza.

1 comments:

Aunt Peggy said...

Well... I didn't know that!