
Today Mallory and I did our usual girly Saturday morning routine. After a nap, yes, I insisted on us taking a nap, we went to Daniel's mom and step-dad's church. They were having a big Easter
party. They cooked hamburgers and hotdogs and had a big Easter egg hunt. Mallory and I made a strawberry shortcake (all from scratch, we even grew the strawberries) and spritz cookies.
Mallory loves to hunt eggs and out performed everyone, once again. She found the most eggs and received an award for this achievement.
In the fourth picture, Mallory is posing with her cousins, Blake and Harilie. Harilie found the most eggs in her age group too. The last picture is of the girls with their "prizes."
I will be so glad when Easter is over. Since I'm not running as much, I have put on a few pounds. I don't need the candy in the house. I'm sure everyone remembers how much I love to eat, especially candy, popcorn, and dessert!

3 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment