Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Anna's Believe It or Not

Everyone knows how frugal I am, right? I am always looking for ways to save money and of course I look while on vacation. As we were walking through the downtown area, we came across a new restaurant called "The Fresh Catch." If you can catch your meal, you eat for free. Since my knee has been bothering me, it was up to Daniel to catch our dinner. I am proud to say that my husband has not lost his fast feet!!

2 comments:

Janice said...

Number of comments to make:

1. I love the new look of your blog.
2. I can't believe there is a place to catch your dinner here in Waycross.
3. I liked reading Dick Francis in high school and the rest of the bookclubbers seems to be leaning towards choosing Dick over Jude.

Janice said...

Oh wait a minute, you meant downtown St. Augustine. My bad.