Sunday, April 5, 2009

Anna' Recent Self Discovery

Since I have hurt my knee, I have been trying out different cardio workouts. For the past two weeks, I have combined inclined walking, spinning, and the elliptical. I still run about twice a week, just not as fast and furious!

Today, while Mallory was at church, I went to the YMCA to swim. I CANNOT swim anymore. After the first lap, I was ready to quit. I was seriously considering quiting at the 5 minute mark. Since I still had 15 minutes left of a full cardio session, I persevered. Luckily the lifeguard saw lightening and made everyone exit the pool. I lasted 12 minutes. I did not like the water in my ears nor did I like water getting into my mouth and nose. I also think that my form looked sloppy. I think I should get professional help. Krystial is due to return from maternity leave this week. If I do swim again, I will borrow her goggles and bring ear plugs. I will also spit out my gum.

0 comments: