Happy St. Patrick's Day. In honor of this fab holiday, I am typing in green.
Today Daniel and I had a shock. Mallory lost a tooth!!! We didn't even know it was loose. It must have been very loose because it fell out while she was eating chips! Coincidentally, her cousin Kirsten, just lost a tooth too.
I would like to give a shout out to my friend Becky. Becky and I graduated high school together and we both went to Georgia Southern University, which is where ALL smart Georgia residents go. I want to welcome her to the world of blogging. Check out her new blog, "My Life." The link is posted on my side bar. She has two kids. A son who will be two soon and a daughter that is Mal's age.
3 weeks ago

1 comments:
Thanks for the shoutout! I feel like a rockstar with "groupies"! I've got 3 followers. This is so much fun!
Post a Comment