Thursday, March 5, 2009

Getting Ready

It has been a busy few days. Last night Mallory had gymnastics and I went to spin class. We didn't get home until 7. By then we were tired, dirty, and starving. I ate a salad with light Italian dressing and Mal had chicken nuggets. For dessert, we decided to actually cook our cookie dough (we prefer it raw). I am ashamed to say that I ate nearly 7 cookies! They were really good=)

Tonight I had several errands to run. When I did get home, Mal and I baked a chocolate cake for Grandma. We also made cheesecake brownies.

Tomorrow at work, my supervisor and me, will be giving a presentation. We will be presenting to a neighboring county's service center. It will be our first of 5 presentations this month. I haven't done any public speaking in over a year so I am a little nervous. At least I am familiar with the material and it will be a short lecture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you know one sleeve of Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies is 750 calories? I actually ate that much at one time!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you will do a super job on your presentation.