

I have no recollections of either one of these photos. I don't even recognize where they were taken. I do recognize myself, my sister, and my grandfather.
Tonight, as I was running on my treadmill, Mallory pulled out a "grown up" puzzle (from a nearby closet). I told her to put it back. She asked why. I said, "because it is Grandma Yeager's." She responded by saying, "she needs to come over here and get it." She made me promise to tell you, Grandma.
3 weeks ago

2 comments:
Grandma, did you get my letter and Mal's newspaper clipping?
p.s. I agree with mallory, you need to come over and get your puzzles=)
Yes, We did get the clipping. Thanks for sending it and we especially enjoyed Mallory signing her name on the envelope. I'm not sure but I think the pictures were taken at our house. I know the second one is at our house at Christmas.
Post a Comment