This weekend was a little different. Mallory still awoke very early (around 6:15am). She got up and did an okay job of letting me sleep. At around 7:00, I must have been dreaming because I suddenly awoke to what I thought was Mallory knocking on my bedroom window. I was scared to death!! I jumped up and ran to all 3 of our doors. I couldn't find her. I yelled her name. She answered by saying, "right here mama." She was sitting on the floor ,in the living room, under her art desk, picking up paper. I asked if she knocked on anything and she started knocking on the wall.
We skipped Jerry J's. Instead we cooked our own breakfast. We went to the public library. She picked out 3 books and wanted another book about an alligator with tomatoes on the porch. I told her I would ask her teacher about that book. We also went to the grocery store. Big fun.
Daniel and I opted out of his family dinner. We went to Jacksonville to spend our tax refund. We each bought some new clothes. Mallory is getting some new clothes too but the mailman will be bringing them.
3 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment