Friday, February 20, 2009

The Classics: # 4




In honor of a recent e-mail, I decided to post pictures of our old beach vacations. Aunt Judy K, I was so happy to hear from you!! I am so glad that you are enjoying my blog. When I read your e-mail, it made me think about these vacations.

I clearly remember the first and the last pictures being taken. In the first, Uncle Ken was trying to read the newspaper. Kris and I bothered him so much that he eventually gave up.

I think the last picture was taken at the end of one of our trips. I can't even remember how many vacations we took and what years they were in. I admit, I laughed out loud when I saw all these photos. We had so much fun together.


Let this be proof: I have old (and terrible--if truth be told) pictures of everyone that follows this blog. And I am not above posting them.........

0 comments: