Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mallory Writes Her Name


Over the Christmas break (I don't know the exact date) Mallory started writing all the letters in her name. The M and the Y were the hardest. Here Mallory is perfecting the first letter in her name. So far, I have managed to save every scrap of paper that she has made recognizable letters on.

After school, Daniel took her to her cousins' house. They jumped on the trampoline, played outside, and when she got home she couldn't lift herself off the floor (she sat down to take her shoes off).

She revved back up during her bath but instantly calmed down once she was dressed. My BABY asked me to rock her. I loved it. It was just like old times. I sang to her (she doesn't dislike my awful voice) and rubbed her forehead. However, I could barely get her to her bed. She has gotten so heavy!!!

0 comments: