Saturday, January 24, 2009

Krystial's Baby Shower



Tonight was Krystial's baby shower. As you can see, she is as big as a house!! She is due in about 3 weeks. In the second picture, her and Lealane are standing beside the diaper cake that Lee made her. I was very impressed with Lee's work.

The third picture is of the gift that the BFF's bought. We got her a crib bedding set. It had the requisite Winnie the Pooh theme.

The fourth picture is of Mallory and Kirsten decorating onesies. We had a contest and Kirsten won for best design. She was not present to accept her award so I accepted and made a speech on her behalf.

The last picture is a full frontal to show Krystial's size. Thank goodness she does not read this blog!! She would truly kill me, if she did.

p.s. these pictures never appear in the order that I intend.

0 comments: