
Mallory, as usual, awoke before dawn. She is getting a little better about letting me sleep, especially if I threaten not to take her to Jerry J's. Anyway, I managed to stay in bed until around 7:30.
We, of course, went to Jerry J's. Since I am on strict diet mode (I fell off the wagon during the ENTIRE month of Jan.), we split a 2 egg platter. I mostly ate egg white while she demolished her sausage patties and cheese grits.
Next we went to Wal-Mart. We grocery shopped and bought all that we could. These days, Mallory makes her own shopping list and keeps it in her own purse (so I won't loose it). On her list was cheese crackers, bubble bath, Doritos, and Cinderella ravioli.
When we got home, the power was out. It stayed out for nearly two hours. Mallory did not understand the concept. All she knew was that we couldn't cook anything for lunch, couldn't play on the computer, couldn't use the telephone and we couldn't finish washing clothes. I told her to be thankful that we could flush the toilet. To entertain, I painted her nails. She chose blue. She really wanted my Bon Jovi red polish (polish that I reserve for concerts) but I told her that she had to be grown before she could wear that!!
3 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment